Warnings or Restrictions
Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product containeror label at hand.