Warnings or Restrictions
Danger. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.Use biocides safely and sustainably. It is illegal to use this product for uses or in a manner other than prescribed on this label. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Poisons Information: For information or to report a poisoning incident contact The National Poisons Information Centre (018092166). AL other liquid to be applied undiluted.