From statement pieces and everyday workwear to your favourite “party” outfit, we all want the clothes we love to last us a long time. Caring for your clothes has never been easier with Vanish! The Oxi Advance formula removes stains, eliminates odours, keeps colours bright and hygienically cleans* (all in one wash!)
How to remove tough stains
Life is busy and when we’re always on the go, stains can happen at the most inconvenient times (think grass stains from the kid’s Sports Day, wine stains from a night out and even ink stains from your all-important meeting)! But, don’t fret! With Vanish Gold Powder, removing stains has never been easier!
Top Tips for Stain Removal:
- Pre-treat your stained garment with a small amount of Vanish powder (mixed with water to make a paste). Leave to work for a maximum of 5 minutes on coloured garments and 10 minutes for whites.
- For tough stains, soak your garment using one scoop of powder and 4L of water. Leave to soak for a maximum of 1 hour for colours and 6 hours for whites.
- Add an extra scoop of Vanish to your wash alongside your normal detergent to help your clothes live longer!
Hint: Live by the label! The label is a handy cheat-sheet sewn into your clothes and tells you exactly how to care for them. Don’t risk it – if the label says your clothing can only be dry cleaned, take them to a professional cleaner.
How to whiten whites
We all love the feeling of a crisp white shirt or blouse, perfect for any occasion and season. Unfortunately, it can be hard to keep our favourite garments or kid’s school uniforms in pristine condition and they can grow dull and stained over time. Keeping your garments white doesn’t have to be a mammoth task, with the power of Vanish Gold White Powder you can breathe life into your white clothes!
Top Tips for Whitening:
- Add one scoop of Vanish Gold White Powder to 4L of water.
- Soak your white garments for a maximum of 6 hours.
- After soaking, wash as usual with your normal detergent. Add an extra dose of Vanish in every wash to keep your whites sparkling!
How to prevent clothes from fading
We’ve all been there – that bright top and those black jeans that looked so striking when brand new are now pale imitations after several washes. Its easy to stop that happening again by using Vanish Gold Powder, the multi-benefit formula actively prevents colours from fading.
Top Tip to prevent colour fading:
- Add one scoop of Vanish powder to every wash in the drawer with your detergent.
- Follow care label instructions. Choosing the right method from the get-go can help prevent colours fading.
- Separate clothes. Lint can transfer in your washing machine and dull colours, so wash black clothes, white clothes, and coloured clothes separately with the correct product – Vanish Gold Powder for colours and Vanish White Gold Powder for whites.
- Use a gentle cycle. Reducing agitation is a key step in preventing coloured and black clothes from fading.
- Turn garments inside-out. This is particularly relevant when trying to stop black jeans from fading.
Hint: Air dry your clothes where possible. The heat from your tumble dryer can damage the colour pigmentation in your clothes more than you would expect. Opt for the natural way, and leave your washing to air dry to help preserve your favourite garments!
Shop Vanish now!
Get vibrant colours and brilliant whites in just a click!
*removes stains for a hygiene boost.