The ever-increasing cost of living is a concern for many this year, life is getting too expensive! With rising energy bills and interest rates going through the roof, financial strain and anxiety is more prevalent than ever!
Here at Savers, we truly believe in the old saying ‘look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves’! We make it our mission to ensure we have the best prices for our customers, every single day! We will help look after your pennies, so you have the pounds when the bills come in!
Our tips to get the most out of those tightened purse strings:
- Make a shopping list
- Shop Multi-Purpose
- Shop Alternative Brands
- Learn How to Save Energy at Home
Make a shopping list
Whether you prefer to make a list on a piece of paper or keep a note on your phone, making a shopping list is a smart move! It helps you plan ahead what items you really need and it also helps you to stay on track with your spending.
Not only will a shopping list help you save money, it will save you time shopping as you will already know what you need. Resulting in you having more time to be at home relaxing, eh?!
Using multipurpose cleaning products can really make a difference to your cleaning budget. Forget having a separate cleaner for each room of the house! Save some money and space with just one cleaner that does it all!
Flash Spray is perfect on all hard surfaces around your home, from Greasy stovetops to floors, this spray can do it all! Use with a reusable cloth and you will be amazed by the results. At only £1.00, you will be grateful you did when the bills come in!
Laundry already can fill people with dread, with energy and water prices rising to an all time high, you will want to do everything to can to bring the joy back into washing your undies!
DAZ all in one pods are the perfect way to ensure you get a luxurious clean, while also benefiting from a fabric conditioner. These pods work for both colours and whites, so you literally only need one pod! Your cleaning cupboard will never look so organised !
Multipurpose isn’t just for cleaning! Make those showers a bit quicker and save on water with 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner. A quick hop in and out and you’ll be squeaky clean! You will still get the amazing feeling of deeply cleaned and conditioned hair just with half the fuss! With more time on your hands, you can have lots of fun discovering how you can reduce your cost of living with Savers, you’re welcome!
Although water prices are going up, sometimes a bath is irresistible or unavoidable! Don’t go out for a special bubble bath, use your shower gel! Just put a few drops in the flow of the running water and you will have a luxurious bath! However, if you just need to indulge yourself in a bubble bath, you can count on Savers for a bargain, our range of bubbles start from just £1.00!
TOP TIP: Do the same for the kiddies too! If they are young enough put them both in the same tub to save water!
Shop Alternative Brands
Shop the same big quality with our smaller brands at Savers! The pennies you save will soon add up, so you won’t have to put your hand down the sofa (gross) to find any little bit of change when the bills come rolling in!
Clean and Fresh Disinfectant is a powerful antibac formula that cleans and protects your home! For 59p per Litre, you could buy two! Now that’s a lot of cleaning!
At Savers we are all about Value! Our Insette range showcases this perfectly! From 300ml Air freshener for 59p to 650ml carpet foam for £1.00, you know you are getting great value for money, they even have men’s deodorant for 55p!
Try removing your makeup with Cylax 3 in 1 wipes, get all the benefits of aloe vera and chamomile. You can save money on running water to remove makeup and with twin pack at £1.00 you can’t go wrong!
Learn How to Save energy at Home
- Turn off the lights –if you’re not using the lights or leave a room turn the lights off!
- Unplug devices – unplug any devices you are not using, not charging your phone? Unplug the charger and turn the switch off. If you are to have the lights on, use an energy saving bulb.
- Keep heating down – British weather doesn’t always accommodate for keeping your heating low. But where you can, layer up instead. You will be grateful you wore that extra pair of socks and big fleece at the end of the month!
- Don’t put furniture in front of radiator. If you are going to have your heating on make sure your radiators get full exposure. You don’t want that expensive heat getting trapped behind a sofa or dining table.
- Wash clothes at a lower temp. Using Bio pods you can have a cooler wash with the benefits of a hot wash. It takes less energy for a cool wash and your clothes will still be squeaky clean! – Try hanging up to dry instead of tumble drying, although in winter this may not be so liable! Brrr!
- Use a Washing up bowl- Don’t wash your dishes under a running tap, invest in a washing up bowl to save on water! Also Let your washing build up through the day as washing as you go may take up more water than you realise!
Shop the brands you love at Savers
Amazing value everyday!